Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kidism

(My sister, Kristen, with my little bro, Elder Andrus).

So last night the girls had their Christmas dance recital and my single younger sister, Kristen, was sweet enough to come. Afterword, Paige is introducing Kristen to her friend and says, "This is my Aunt Kristen. She's getting married soon." Since Kristen isn't currently dating anyone, Kristen shoots her a look that says, "What are you talking about?" And Paige quickly follows up with, "I hope."

We leave the recital and per tradition we go get some ice cream. While making a huge mess with her triple chocolate cone, Kamae randomly blurts out, "Kristen, you need to start dating a guy."

I promised Kristen that she was not the topic of our last Family Home Evening, even though it may appear that way! We love you, Kristen!

P.S. Any one know any cute, single guys that live in Utah? Just kidding...kind of. :)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I wish I could have been there to witness the awkwardness! We love you Kristen!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Ah, kids say the darndest things don't they? hehehe I love it!! I will definitely keep my eyes on a great looking guy, that would make a fantastic catch for Kristen! (at least that's what I'll tell Shaun I'm doing)

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh, I love Kirsten. She has such a fun personality and she is so darn cute! I bet she was feeling great by the end of the night though huh?

Brad Hanks said...

Laurel's brother is available...

Laurel said...

Um, so apparently Brad has a little too much time on his hands. Really, my brother is available, but Austin can be the judge of whether he's good enough for your sister and I'm kind of thinking that it's not very likely (although he's a great guy). I just wanted to add that your post reminded me of some of Sheri Dew's stories about her nieces and nephews praying for her to find a husband :-), good luck Kristen!

Sarah Anne said...

I can just see the looks on everyone's faces. Great story!

ASRussell said...

Don't kids say the funniest things??? We got your Christmas card...way adorable, thanks!