Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July with the Rogers




Well, we learned this year that apparently this is such a thing as too many fireworks. Austin and Scott decided to split the big pack from Costco. By the end, we're telling them to do five or six at a time before all of the kids high tail it inside. Honestly, I don't think the boys, uh, I mean men, would have cared. I think they were having the most fun of anyone there! We had a great time and the kids loved being in their matching shirts. The part that makes me laugh is if you look at the picture with the kids on the stairs, Paige didn't want Jack to be on her lap because he "might hide my flag and then people looking the picture won't know that I had my flag shirt on too". Seriously, what six year old thinks about that stuff?

0 comments: