Monday, July 30, 2007

Did you know that heaven offers Computers 101?


My mom says that they must have started offering Computers 101 in heaven for these new little souls because they all come down to earth instinctively knowing how to use all of this new technology. Spencer proves her case. By the time he was 2 1/2, he could hop on the computer, log out of my user, log into the kids' user, open up a browser (which Austin has set up that only has the options of Playhouse Disney, Nick Jr., Noggin, etc.), choose which site he wants to go to and then find the game he wants to play. It just baffles me! Neither Austin nor I ever taught him anything...apparently he came trained (and they must have told him that sticking his tongue out helps!)

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

I love it. My Spencer has just discovered the computer games on Sprout or PBS. He doesn't quite get the click the mouse and drag thing but someday he'll learn and I'll wish he hadn't!! These kids do come with knowledge that we weren't born with. I never considered the idea that there were courses like Computers 101 in heaven.

emily said...

Sprout...I haven't heard of that one. We'll have to check it out!