Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Miss Kamae!

I can't believe she's six! What? When did that happen? At the same time, however, I've had to remind myself numerous times over the past year that she is only five. With her and Paige doing so much together, I sometimes forget that they're not the same age. I have decided that the ages of 5 to 7 are my absolute favorite. It's been fun to watch her go to school, make new friends and act like a big kid. She has done really well with reading and is thouroughly enjoying being on her dance team. Hannah Montana is her idol and she even got to see Miley Cyrus perform at the Stadium of Fire (thanks for taking her and Piage, Glazners and thanks for the tix, Hardings!) Her progress in so many areas has been a joy to watch and I love having her spunk in my house. She can be a spitfire at times, but that's what I love about her. She's not afraid to be herself and be quirky and funny, yet she can be so affectionate and sincere. I love her with all of my heart...happy birthday, Mae Mae!

Here are some of Kamae's fun facts:
Height: 3' 9"
Weight: 45 lbs.
Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: apples
Favorite activity: swim
Favorite friends: Kelzey, Halie, Brevin, Ariana, Paige, Kami, Talia, Craig, Kristen, Grandpa, Grandma
Favorite Book: Fancy Nancy
Favorite Restaurant: IHOP
Favorite Store: Costco & Justice for Girls
Favorite Song: Nobody's Perfect (Hannah Montana)
Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana
Favorite Movie: Little Rascals

December 2002
July 2003
July 21, 2004

July 21, 2005
July 21, 2006
July 21, 2007

4 comments:

Staci said...

Happy happy birthday Kamae dear, happy days will come to you all year...Ok, so I've been in primary for too long. ;) I hope you have a wonderful day Kamae!!

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Mae Mae!!! We miss you and wish we could be there to party hard with you! By the way I also Love IHOP and Costco!

Lindalu said...

Happy birthday Kamae!!! I will have Tanner call tomorrow--I forgot to do it early enough. :(

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Cute pics! I have to words for you Bunko Quiter! No just kidding! I totally understand I have actually been thinking about doing the same for a while now. I know it is only one night a month but it is also one less thing on my plate. Oh well I think I would miss everyone too much.