Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I saw this typing thing on my cousin, Staci's, blog, and thought I'd share I weird fact about myself. I love to type!! I loved typing class in junior high and was the teacher's pet. I always finished before everyone else and would go ask her if there was anything I could do to help her. When Austin and I first got married, I applied for a job at the phone book directory place, just so I could have a typing job. Then they told me what I actually had to do and I canned the idea. I played the game Typer Shark for like a week straight. When I first got called into the Stake Primary, they decided to redo an old training manual that had been put together years and years ago. I volunteered to retype it just because it had been copied so many times over and was in poor shape and because it sounded like so much fun to me. Anytime I get to do a free typing test, I get really excited and giddy inside! It's almost (but not quite) as fun as Christmas morning! So, thanks, Stace, for bringing some joy into my evening! I've read on several people's blogs that they enjoy doing laundry. Well, I'll do all of your typing for you if you do all of my laundry...c'mon, I know you have stacks and stacks of papers lying around that need to be typed!:)

4 comments:

Becca said...

What does it say about me that I like doing laundry AND typing?! And what does it say about me that I'm commenting on these as fast as you're posting them? Have a great night!

Tiffany said...

75 words! That's insane. I took that darn test and got a 46 words! I though I was doing good, but 75?? Your crazy! I hate doing both typing and laundry!

Staci said...

Your welcome. Glad I could give you such pleasure. I also have always enjoyed typing. Typing class in high school was probably one of my favorite classes. I do need to go back and take the test again because I did it at like 12:30 or 1 in the morning, so it would be interesting to see if I do better when I'm awake!

Heidi and Rich said...

You are so funny. If I had a paper to type I would trade you... if it meant I could come to your house and do your laundry and hang out with you!!!