Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but there is a semi-good reason! My camera is full and we can't find the cable that empties it onto our computer. What's a girl to do? So, for now, I'll just whet your appetite for what will come when that stinkin' cable decides to come out of hiding (actually, it's more for my benefit...Dori on Nemo and I have lots in common when it comes to not being able to remember squat!)!

*Paige and Kamae's Dance Company Audition
*1st Day of 2nd grade, 1st grade and pre-school
*Swiss Days

I'll bet you are all sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation!

5 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Happily waiting to hear from you. I'll wait patiently knowing you've done the same for me plenty of months.
Pictureless posts are wonderful too!

Danielle said...

I'm not talking to you until I see a photo...how was your trip? Can you believe Jerry won???

Trixy said...

Yea, I have been on the edge of my seat for quite sometime I can hardly wait Im glad ya let us know I have been missing you if I can't talk to you on the phone everyday I look at yur blog so I don't miss ya too much Hurry up would ya

Keri said...

Seriously! I have been waiting for an update forevs!

Staci said...

I'll be waiting anxiously for the photos. So I emailed you about your lemonade stand and to see if you were coming to my shower sat. I sent it to emily@ortonclan.com. I wasn't sure if you check that frequently. Let me know!
I'm ready to be done BTW. Anytime after the shower I'm good!