Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kidism

And here we are with another one from Spencer.  I know these seem to always be about him lately, but man, he comes up with some good ones! 

Austin was helping him get dressed for church on Sunday and we were in a bit of a rush...surprise, surprise.  He told him, "Spencer, we need to go fast."  Spencer says, "Why dad?  Is it Fast Sunday?"  Austin chuckled and told him, "No, but it is hurry and get ready for church Sunday."  Spencer came back with, "Oh, I haven't ever heard of that one."

2 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

What a sweetheart that Spencer is. I can't believe he's not even 6 and saying all those sweet things. Hopefully I'll get to see him Saturday.

The Higginbothams said...

I hope you're enjoying your non-Yellowstone trip. Too bad we missed you Saturday. I'm not pregnant, but Becca and Scot are adopting from Korea. They'll pick him up sometime next summer and he'll be 12 to 14 months old.