Friday, November 2, 2007

Trip to Thanksgiving Point's Cornbelly's



We went with my cousin Staci and her kids, Jacob and Kera, to Cornbelly's. I took Paige out of school for the morning so she could go with us. Once we got there and realized how much it cost and how much there was to do, we decided to stay all day. It was a lot of fun! However, word to the wise, don't take a cheap umbrella stroller through a corn maze. I think I carried it as much as I pushed it. It didn't work so well. They also had a giant inflatable dinosaur (probably 3/4 the length of a football field) that you could walk through. We barely made it past the tonsils before the kids were crying hysterically. Paige even had nightmares that night. So, not the high point of the trip, but they thoroughly loved everything else!

1 comments:

Staci said...

We did have a fun time too. Thanks for coming with us. I know my kids had a great time. Jacob wants to go back to the corn maze. Luckily that's a once a year thing, huh?! Your pictures turned out great.