Friday, November 2, 2007

Omniture is out of control!



My sister, Kristen, works at a company called Omniture and they are crazy! Each department gets thousands of dollars to use and they each pick a theme and go all out. The executive department went Disney and it seriously was like Disneyland, but without the rides! They honestly fly 7 midgets in from Vegas and they were the dwarfs! I couldn't get over it. Kristen's department decided to do celebrities in jail and she was Martha Stewart. Check out all of her details in her picture. She did a good job! The kids loved it, except for the fact that it was very crowded. The winning department gets a large budget for a fun party. I want to work there!:)

3 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

What type of work does she do? Why do theey go all out for Halloween? I would love to know the details!!

Staci said...

Yeah, that is crazy! I'd like to know what they do too and how they can afford that budget!

Tiffany said...

You'll have to ask Kristen, but she does accouting, it is something to do with internet and when people buy on the internet. That is a very vague discription, but that is about all I really understand. But I am really disappointed that I didn't go now. Talia had dance till 3:45 and a Bday party at 4. I was tempted to have her miss both. Now I wish I had!!! Looked very fun!!