Monday, November 5, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

1. I’m not an OCD person, but when I get ready in the morning, I follow the same routine...shower, dry off and leave my towel on, remove any leftover eye make-up, brush my teeth, put on deodorant, dry out my ears with Q-tips (I have to be in a comfortable position, like sitting on the edge of the tub so that I can enjoy that to the fullest). Then I brush my hair, get partially dressed, do my hair, do my make-up and then finish getting dressed. I get a little grumpy if I have to do it out of order for some reason and I don’t remember the last time I was able to do all of that without getting interrupted.

2. Ever since my friend Kamae and I were little, I’ve been obsessed with splitting my nails (both fingers and toes...gross, I know).

3. I worked in the bakery at Albertson’s.

4. One of my life’s dreams is to own and run a bed and breakfast.

5. I have a widow’s peak and my arms don’t fully straighten.

6. I currently have 20 piano students, 4 children, 1 husband and 0 pets.

7. My husband does the laundry because I’m so bad at it.


Linda, Jenny, Heidi, Sarah and Kim...tag, you're it!
(Now you have to post 7 random things about yourself on your blog!):)

7 comments:

Danielle said...

You also have a strange love for the song MMMBop, you love seeing movies in empty movie theatres and you have a passion for taking wonderful self photos of you and your BFF...

Kim Simpson said...

I loved when you worked at albertson's donuts, more donuts, and who can forget my favorite...the frosting mmmmmm!

Lindalu said...

I forgot about your crazy frosting eating, but now that you mention it, it still grosses me out. :)

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Next time at bunko I have got to check out those non straightening arms of yours.

Danielle said...

You are a slacker blogger..where are you??

Staci said...

Yeah I was wondering too where you've been. I miss seeing new stuff on the blog.

Sarah Anne said...

Get crackin'! I miss you.