Monday, December 3, 2007

So Frustrating...

I apologize for being such a slacker, but it's not my fault, I promise!:) Our internet service has not been working for the past couple of weeks. We've had people out to figure out what the problem has been and they have concluded today that the outside switch is going out. So, on a rare occasion we'll get service, but usually it doesn't work. It's working for the minute right now, so I thought I'd explain while I have the opportunity. They told me it should be fixed by today, so hopefully I'll be able to update tomorrow! Sorry to be so boring lately, but we'll spice things up soon!

4 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Yay for updates from Emily! Hope to hear from you soon. I also hope your frustration with the internet ends quickly-I know you're going crazy without it.

Lindalu said...

Nice to have you back!

Staci said...

Hopefully the problem will be solved! How frustrating to not have internet for that long!!
Can't wait to have you back.

Tiffany said...

That is frustrating! Sorry to hear about the internet problems. So have you had to actually do bills the old fashion way?? How odd. =) See you sunday!