Monday, February 18, 2008

Jack the Tank



Just thought I'd share with you an interesting tidbit of information. Jack, who will be one next month, is now comfortably wearing 12-18 month clothing and a lot of 18-24 month clothing. The same 18-24 month clothing, mind you, that we put away in boxes last fall that our 3 year old, Spencer, was finally growing out of. Last we checked, Jack weighed 24 pounds and Spencer weighed 29. I try to warn Spencer of this when he refuses to leave Jack alone and insists on laying on him after they are done "wrestling". It is only a short matter of time before the roles are reversed!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at those big blue eyes! What a cutie! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full soon...if not already!

Heidi and Rich said...

Spencer watch out little brothers can be dangerous. Sammy does not weigh close to our Spencer but he is getting close in height. The two of the wrestle and Sam can totally get Spencer. I actually let them go at it because it puts Spencer in his place!! Jack is so cute - when am I going to meet the little guy.

Staci said...

That reminds me of Jacob when he was about that age. He was huge! I'll have to put a flashback post of him on my blog so everyone can see how truly chubby he really was. He slowed down in the weight dept. tremendously ever since he started walking. Maybe that will be the case with Jack. I can only imagine how buffed you're getting by holding the big tank.

Danielle said...

I want to grab those cheeks! He is so cute!

Lindalu said...

I just love this little guy. He is so laid back. Hopefully he will teach my boys a thing or two!

T-bit said...

What a cutie pie! Ann keeps telling me that she thinks Cash looks like one of your babies....so I am pretty excited since all of your babies are so cute!!! Hope yall are doing well!

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Emily- Jack sounds just like Cohen. Cohen isn't one yet and is wearing mostly 18-24 month clothes. Clothes that Jackson wore when he was 2- 2 and a 1/2. Your Jack is adorable! what gorgeous eyes!