Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture Tagged...

I am usually a poor sport when it comes to being tagged, but I thought this one looked simple enough. I am supposed to post the fourth picture from the 4th folder in my picture file. Here it is... (I'm a little nervous to see what it's gonna be....)

Oh, this one's easy. I was more expecting a picture of my big toe or half of Jack's face or the back of our car. My kids find my camera (even though they have one of their own) and take the most random pictures. But, I can't bring myself to delete the craziness because they make me giggle. If you ever want a new perspective of your house (and sometimes of yourself), give your kids your camera for a day and check it out!

So, this picture is us at Lego Land in Southern California. It's one of the few ones that I took that day because I had already decided that I was just going to enjoy the day and not be so concerned about taking pictures of everything. So, I set them up by the fountain, took a couple of shots and that's about it for the day! Oh, I now remember that I did take at least one more picture....it's the one of Spencer bawling his eyes out in front of the sign that indicates that he is too short to ride the bumper cars. That's a good one... Anyway, that's it! Hope you enjoyed the brief look into the fourth folder in my picture file!:)

Tagged...Linda, Sarah, Robyn, Andrea and Krissy! Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comments:

Lindalu said...

I would love to, but I am commenting from my moms house. Don't think I can make my computer work, but I'll give it a try.