Friday, January 29, 2010

New Year's Resolution

This is project #1 of 5483. My goal this year is to completely organize my house. I really wish I had a picture of these shelves in my laundry room before I started this project. Actually, I don't. That would've been way too embarrassing to show to anyone. I had craft/school supply/party stuff strewn in like 4 different places in my house and the thought of having to use any of them was so overwhelming because I never knew where anything was and it would take me forever to gather up all of the necessary supplies. Well, no longer! This makes me happy. Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to share of newly organized spaces. Anyone have ANY organizing tips for me? I'm all ears!

10 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

That's awesome Emily. I'm sure you just collect more things as your kids get older. Hopefully we'll have the space by then for stuff like that, and maybe I'll even organize it too. That label maker sure came in handy. What a good investment.

Keri said...

that looks amazing. Way to go!

Celeste said...

LOVE it! I love organization...I just wish my house already HAD it!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh that is AWESOME!!! Good job. That must feel so good. Can you come to my house!?! :)

Heidi and Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi and Rich said...

That looks awesome. I don't know which I enjoy more - putting things in rubbermaids with labels or throwing unneeded stuff away. Either way organization brings peace. Who could look at those three shelves all neat and tidy and not smile!!!!

Lindalu said...

I could look at that ALL day. Wanna come help me?

Denise said...

Seriously? Someone has more crayons in a bucket than me?? Em, you are truly amazing. When can you come to my house? Wait! I'll just send my kids to your place and have fun organizing myself! First, I'll have to start with my brain...

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Em!!! You know I LOVE it!!! Very nice!!

Kristen said...

I don't think you need any organizing advice, it looks great to me!