Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Old stuff, new use...

So my cuckoo children have recently rediscovered the Baby Einstein movies. After watching it, Paige came up to me and said, "Man, that's a workout."
Me: "A workout? What were you watching?"
Paige: "Baby Einstein."
Me: "How is that a workout?"
Paige: "We make ourselves do whatever the toy is doing."

I laughed and sure enough, her little forehead was glistening with sweat! The next day I look over and Spencer is sitting in a weird position, waving his arms out and in. It was then that I realized that he's imitating the little plastic bear, clanging cymbals together! Oh, my....

I had just finished writing this post when the girls came home from school and within minutes were back into their workout regiment! I snapped some pictures and video to let you in on the entertainment...




4 comments:

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

I love your kids more and more everyday! Cute, clever little beings!

Gigi's Thimble said...

That's cute. Good idea too! That's nice they weren't just staring at the screen like my kids do! :)

Danielle said...

I love how Spence hops on that train right on cue, like they've been doing it forever...that is very clever. I bet my kids would totally do that!

ASRussell said...

haha...that is funny!!! Maybe I should try getting madi to watch her einstein movies again with that little twist!