Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sittin', scootin' and almost crawlin'






I love this stage!!! It's my absolute favorite and I just wished it lasted longer! Jack is doing new things every day and he even got his first teeth yesterday! The two bottom ones are coming in together and I had no idea that he was even teething. There have been a couple of times that I could tell something was bothering him, but it didn't seem bad enough to be teething. Let's just hope that they are all that easy for him (and us!). He's rolling and scooting like crazy and he'll get up on all fours and yesterday (yeah, it was a big day for him) he did one little crawl and then face planted it into the carpet. He keeps trying, though, and he'll be all over the place before too long. The second picture makes me laugh...because it's a little blurry it looks like some great action shot. It's not really, just a poor picture.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So, have you figured out how to block off the stairs without driving the other kids nuts?

Heidi and Rich said...

He is adorable. I love his smile. He makes me want to have another one. I guess I have to wait for the insurance switch but once I can I am going to order a Jack. I want another cute little boy. This stage is the greatest!!