Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Family Pictures

The day after Thanksgiving, Sarah was kind enough to take some family pictures . We went up the the USU campus on a FREEZING cold day and we severely underestimated the time of sundown. We didn't account for the mountains, which hid the sun about 45 minutes earlier than we expected. So, needless to say, having to hurry coupled with the cold made for an interesting experience. The kids were surprisingly cooperative considering the circumstance and I think we got some really good ones. Sarah did a great job and I hope that having these in her portfolio will help and not hinder (referring to the subjects, not the quality of pictures!) her budding business! After the fact, I realized that we didn't get one of just the kids, but oh well! It probably would've been a nightmare anyway! I am so happy with how they turned out...thanks Sarah! You're great!









9 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Is this Sarah as in Sarah Anne Poyfair Rader?!? She did awesome. I love how they turned out. Cute family too!!

Staci said...

The pictures are really good. I love the close ups of the kids!! I like the visual interest of the backgrounds too. Way to go Sarah, yes and the subjects look great too.

Tiffany said...

Adorable pictures! Sarah does have some good ones to put in her portfolio! We need to do a family picture.

emily said...

Yes, Sarah as in Sarah Anne Poyfair Rader, AKA Phatty, the proud owner of "Fugly!"

Lindalu said...

So cute!!!

Sarah Anne said...

Thanks for the compliments. Emily, your family is beautiful and I loved taking pictures of all of you. I'm sorry I didn't get more. You were all so great and good sports in the freezing cold and lovely light situation.
Regarding your new template, this was my only other choice.

Jenny G said...

Those pictures are adoreable. I think Paige looks like the actress on Charlotte's Web (sorry, I'm horrible with names and can't remember it).

Anonymous said...

Your family is seriously gorgeous. I can't stop looking at the individual pictures of the kids. Sarah did an awesome job, and she had some great material to work with!

The Higginbothams said...

Great pictures. You have a very cute family. Will you be adding to it any time soon, or is that still up for debate?