Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The call is in!!!




Craig, my little brother got his mission call today and he's going to the.....drum roll, please....Brazil Curitiba mission! He's going to the MTC in Sao Paulo, Brazil and will report there on Feb. 13, 2007. My older brother, Marc, was particularly excited since he also served in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro). Craig got what he was hoping for...somewhere where there are poverty stricken areas and where he can learn a new language. We know he'll do a great job! We are so excited for him and amazingly there weren't too many tears (I think my girls were too preoccupied with their cousins to really realize what was going on...probably a good thing)!

4 comments:

Staci said...

When I read that Craig was going to Brazil I knew Marc would be ecstatic. His face says it all! That is awesome, I'm sure it will be hard to say goodbye, especially for the girls it sounds like. :)

Kim Simpson said...

That is the same mission Jared went to. Crazy small world!

Heidi and Rich said...

Yeah Craig. I loved Chile and the people. You'll love it!!

Heidi and Rich said...

Maybe I need to clarify. I know you are going to Brazil - not Chile but I know you'll love it just the same. I served in Southern Chile and those people have changed me. I am better because I met them. There is something special about the humble people you'll find ready for the gospel. Good luck.