Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Spencer!





I can't believe he's three! Although it seems like he's been in our family forever, I can't believe how quickly it's gone by. He absolutely had to have a baseball cake...he loves baseball, but I think he loves Craig even more. In fact, that may be why he loves baseball. He just adores his uncle and felt so special to be able to use his bowl and mug for his cake and ice cream! And once we noticed that they both had baseball shirts on, we just had to have a picture! I just asked him what he thinks about Craig and he said, "He my best fwend. I wuv him." He will sure be missed while he's gone! Spence, we're so lucky to have you as part of our family! You are such a sweet and funny boy! We love you!

2 comments:

Trotts said...

That's really cute Emily. I've tried to train Cole to say things like that, but it hasn't really worked out yet.

Heidi and Rich said...

Happy Birthday!!!