Monday, October 1, 2007

This ought to be interesting!

We informed the girls at FHE tonight that Craig (my little bro) may be getting his mission call this week and explained to them what that meant. You would have thought that we had just told them that he died. Hysterics. Paige couldn't even speak she was crying so hard and Kamae insisted that she talk to Craig to tell him that they will miss him. She was crying so hard he could hardly understand her. Then they made me cry. Holy moley. We're going to be a wreck on Wednesday and I can't even fathom what it will be like when it's actually time to say goodbye! This ought to be interesting!

Oh, I forgot to mention that when we first started talking about it, Paige immediately began crying. Kamae shot up from her FHE position (laying on the ground) and yelled with her finger pointing in the air, "Yeah, he won't be able to hit us anymore!!" And then she started crying.

3 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

How sad and sweet all at the same time. I hope you guys are able to cope. Love you.

Jenny G said...

I miss you guys. I wish I could be a fly on your wall...I think I would die of laughing. Not that it's not sad that there was crying involved, just the whole senario of it!

Heidi and Rich said...

I can't believe that Craig is old enough. Wow!! Tell him good luck and congrats. Your girls are hillarious. I am sure that my Spencer will be in tears when my brother Kyle has to go on a mission. Spencer laughs and is in the happiest mood when Kyle is around. But the thought that our brothers are ready and worthy to go on a mission is so awesome!!