Monday, October 15, 2007

Thanks Aunt Steph and Cousin Jenny!!!


This is what Spence-man got in the mail for his birthday from the Lynch's (Austin's sister and family). First of all, he was so excited to just get something in the mail. It could have been a head of broccoli and I think he would have been happy! When he saw it was a Mr. Incredible costume he started jumping up and down and within 5 seconds he was stripping his clothes off! Of course he wore it for the rest of the day and still wears it religiously! We had a knight costume all ready for him for Halloween, but this one may trump it! Thank you guys so much...he loves it!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Blake has this exact costume...I think all boys love it. He even wore it for 2 Halloween's he loved it so much. My favorite addition to his costume? He added on a pair of cowboy boots because Mr. Incredible has to wear boots...even if they are cowboy boots!

Staci said...

That does look like a fun boys costume! What are your other three gonna be for Halloween? Well I'm having my first Bunko party at my house tonight-wish me luck! Oh, are you having any problems with your blog layout? The background on mine is just white now. When I click on yours and Kim's (from that MatieKay website) your backgrounds are gone too. Is it just my computer or does it look like that for you?

Tiffany said...

Emily's backround is gone from where I look at it too. But back to the subject, Spence looks soooo adorable! He will make a great Mr. incredible! or a knight too.

emily said...

I checked out the background situation and apparently she got in trouble from the scrapbook paper company or the papers she was using for the designs so she had to discontinue. Bummer huh? So, if you guys know of any other options for cute templates, let me know!

Danielle said...

Ummm...I know you are husband-less for a whie but a week without blogging? Come on I have more confidence in you than that!