Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kidism

I was helping Kamae practice piano and she was getting really frustrated and almost started crying. I told her to stop playing, calm down and explain to me what she's not understanding so I could help her. She put her arm across the piano keys, laid her head down on her arm let out a huge sigh. I asked her again, "Kamae, you have to tell me what you don't get so that I can help you." She lifted up her head and loudly said, "F 'n G!" I just bust up laughing, but of course, I couldn't explain to her why!

6 comments:

Jenny G said...

This is hilarious. I laughed right out loud.

Lindalu said...

Oh thats great-she will love reading that some day!

Heidi and Rich said...

Nice - kids so say the darndest things. It's for that reason that I enjoy serving in primary. If only all the parents knew what their kids shared aloud in class.

Keri said...

That's hilarious! I need to start writing down all my "kidism's" before I forget them!

Tiffany said...

I have tears in my eyes cause I'm laughing so hard! I can just see her looking at you with a really weird face as you are bustin up after she said that!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

That made my whole day. LOL