Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Soccer





I guess this year we didn't think we had enough to do, so we decided to throw soccer into the midst of it all! Of course, the girls can't be on the same team (due to the age difference), so we're running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to keep up with practices and game schedules. The girls have loved it, but I think they like the idea of being on a team, wearing cool shin guards, running around and the possibility of playing goalie more than they like to get in there and kick the ball. I guess whatever keeps them active, right? It's been fun and it's nice to be able to sit outside and have the other kids play on the playground. One more week...we can do it!

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

You are crazy...please don't tell me you are still teaching 20 piano students too!!

emily said...

I know...I actually have 21 if you count Kamae. She's on again off again and I'm not sure how to handle it. Any suggestions?